Weight loss can be tough, and it can be unnerving to diet and not lose way. It is hard to know where to start and exercise is only a small amount of the equation.
Here are 10 foods to avoid to support weight loss.
- French Fries + Potato Chips. They are high in calories and convert very quickly than other foods out there.
- Sugary Drinks. These are probably the worst things for us. One can of non-diet sodas can contribute to over 50% of our weight loss. Water is best.
- White Bread. This is quickly converted into sugar, and because there is no fiber it will be hard for your body to digest so stick to whole grain bread.
- Candy. Stay far away as each store makes it easy for us to grab a piece on the way out.
- Fruit juice. It is better to stick to regular fruits than juice as there can be a ton of sugar in it. The natural fiber is left out and it makes it difficult to lose weight. Stick with the whole fruit.
- Pastries, Cookies + Cakes. If you are trying to make progress on your diet, do not eat pastries and cookies. This can contribute to sugar highs and lows and can make you moody.
- Alcohol + Beer. This can increase sugar, so better to skip these bad drinks altogether.
- Ice Cream. It is super high and calories and really bad in sugar content. Keep your portions small in case of an emergency.
- Pizza. This is loaded with carbs and unhealthy fats, stay away.
- Avoid High Calorie Drinks. There is a ton of hidden sugar in drive thru drinks. Try drinking water with lemon instead or coffee and tea black.
What foods do you avoid when you are looking to lose weight?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.