Ug. It’s been tough starting the second round of the Whole30 diet. This time around I had a few dinner parties to attend and blew it as I drank wine, plus my dinners out and about in town definitely had sugar somehow as the meat I ate was not uncured and organic. On that note I am prepping for a restart tomorrow. Buggers.
What was on my grocery list to restart? Glad you asked!
- Russet potatoes, for what you may ask?
- I can always stab with a knife and put in the microwave for 10 minutes at work, bringing along Tessemae’s Ranch Dressing to top it with, along with some Himalayan pink salt.
- I use these for mashed potatoes during the week.
- I use these as roasted potatoes, french fries and/or potato chips during the week.
- I use these as a breakfast potato hash.
- I roast this in the oven for Kale Chips.
- I use as a salad for lunch.
- I use in a dinner side on the pan with olive oil.
- Cherry Tomatoes
- I use in the salads for lunch.
- I use as a snack during the day raw.
- I use as a side cut up for salsa, and dip with homemade plantain chips.
- I slice these up and either bake in the oven and use as chips or put them on the stovetop and eat them as a dessert.
- I eat 3 eggs every morning sunny side up.
- I boil eggs as a salad topper if I am in the mood for it.
- Anytime snack.
- Anytime snack.
- Chicken Breast
- Top it with garlic powder, black pepper, Himalayan Pink Salt, paprika, red chili flakes.
I can’t believe I blew it, but time to start again in the AM. It is harder for me to start this because I already lost over 10 pounds so feeling better, but still not to my goal. I have to imagine how I will look and feel after the weight loss, which is one:
- More confident.
Did you get that TLC reference? If not here you go:
Have a great night!