Not sure about you, but I am AWFUL at setting boundaries. Not sure if it is the way I was brought up or the way I see myself and others, but I can always use a little coaching in the boundary department.
I want to be successful, but I also want to be aware of what I do or do not have control over. I need to set boundaries to earn respect from my peers, and I need to set boundaries for my own mental health.
The more healthier boundaries I set, the more happier I will be.
Here are 10 personal boundaries to permanently set in your daily life to help you be the best you around.
- People have the right to not like me, but they don’t have the right to disrespect me.
- My alone time is my alone time, and I do not need to give an explanation of why I need that time or approval on how I spend it.
- I need to leave emotions out of conversations, and focus on the task at hand that is needed to be solved. Instead of focusing on feelings, I need to focus on the facts. If the facts produce feelings especially in the work setting, offer a solution at a later date to regroup on the facts.
- I have the right to end draining and unhealthy relationships that don’t serve the greater good of me and my immediate family. Entertaining unhealthy relationships will lead me into unhealthy thinking, and setting the boundary is imminent.
- It’s fine when others get angry at me or don’t agree with me. I am not them. I am not responsible for other peoples emotions or reactions, and I cannot cure them. It’s my responsibility to take care of myself, and myself alone.
- It’s not my job to rescue anyone but myself.
- It’s not my job to get involved in anyone else’s drama but my own.
- No one has the right to verbally abuse me, be it family, friends, coworkers, bosses, the train maker and the undertaker.
What healthy boundaries have you set today?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.