Mr. Rogers neighborhood was a staple show on the PBS or Public Broadcasting Service network. It was a television show that taught emotional intelligence to children. It made me so happy and joyous after watching each episode. I really felt like someone had cared about me. The feeling was like spending consolidated quality time with elders all squished into a half an hour increment.
Mr. Rogers led a noble life fighting for children’s rights and used his educational shows to help grow children into healthy, kind girls and boys.
Here are 11 short and sweet quotes from Mr. Rogers that I know you’ll enjoy.
- “All of us, at some time or other, need help. Whether we’re giving or receiving help, each one of us has something valuable to bring to this world. That’s one of the things that connects us as neighbors–in our own way, each one of us is a giver and a receiver.”
- “Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero. “
- “As human beings, our job in life is to help people realize how rare and valuable each one of us really is, that each of us has something that no one else has- or ever will have- something inside that is unique to all time. It’s our job to encourage each other to discover that uniqueness and to provide ways of developing its expression.”
- “Discovering the truth about ourselves is a lifetime’s work, but it’s worth the effort.”
- “Forgiveness is a strange thing. It can sometimes be easier to forgive our enemies than our friends. It can be hardest of all to forgive people we love. Like all of life’s important coping skills, the ability to forgive and the capacity to let go of resentments most likely take root very early in our lives.”
- “How many times have you noticed that it’s the little quiet moments in the midst of life that seem to give the rest extra-special meaning?”
- “I don’t think anyone can grow unless he’s loved exactly as he is now, appreciated for what he is rather than what he will be.”
- “I hope you’re proud of yourself for the times you’ve said “yes,” when all it meant was extra work for you and was seemingly helpful only to someone else.”
- “If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to the people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.”
- “In times of stress, the best thing we can do for each other is to listen with our ears and our hearts and to be assured that our questions are just as important as our answers.”
- “It’s not the honors and the prizes and the fancy outsides of life which ultimately nourish our souls. It’s the knowing that we can be trusted, that we never have to fear the truth, that the bedrock of our very being is good stuff.”
What teachers do you appreciate and how have they made you the person you are today?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2020 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.
Reblogged this on Love and Love Alone.
Thank you, Tiffany! Have a great day. ✨
You must log in to post a comment.