1. I'm thankful to god. 2. I'm thankful for my sight. 3. I'm thankful for my hearing. 4. I'm thankful for my ability to taste. 5. I'm thankful for the ability to think and be grateful for all the blessings I have. 6. I'm thankful for my ability to move. 7. I'm thankful for my … Continue reading 10 Things to be Thankful For
1. Don't be harsh or rude to yourself. 2. Encourage yourself with your words. 3. Let go of grudges as it is affecting you more than the other person. 4. Eat foods that are karmic free and alive, like fruits and vegetables. 5. Be authentic. 6. Be around people with high frequencies and avoid lower … Continue reading 10 Ways to Raise our Vibration
1. Eucalyptus Conjestion Sound Bath 2. DNA, Nerve & Cell Repair Sound Bath 3. Chakra Cleansing Sound Bath 4. Self Love Immersion Singing Bowls 5. Negative Energy Home Cleanse 6. Mental Clarity Sound Bath 7. Sleepy Time Sound Bath I was amazed how fast the Sleepy Time Sound Bath worked for me! Did any of … Continue reading 7 Healing Sound Baths for Different Health Issues + Overall Relaxation
1. Don't take it personal. Monica 2. I want it that way. Backstreet Boys 3. Cut your hair. Pavement 4. Don't look back in anger. Oasis 5. You oughta know. Alanis Morrisette 6. When a man loves a woman. Today Stewart 7. They don't really care about us. Michael Jackson 8. You get what you … Continue reading 25 Great Pieces of Advice from 90s Pop Song Titles Coming Into the New Year in 2021
Bye, bye, bye 2020!
Merry Christmas, kiddies! #leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreatA Part of Waterview MarketingLeverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased … Continue reading 10 Christmas Movie Quotes to Take You To Bed This Year
1. Remain calm + Redirect Uncomfortable Questions The reality is their bad mood most likely has nothing to do with you. Remember to remain calm during uncomfortable conversations and redirect questions towards them. For example, 'I heard your car broke down and you lost your job, Kate.' You can reply 'Your car is so reliable, … Continue reading 6 Ways to Deal with Awful Family Members This Holiday Season