Addiction to our phones is real, y’all!
I more recently started vetting my emotions after specific apps and notifications that were naturally keeping me busy with no real point to it.
Here are 10 apps and notifications I turned off or uninstalled to keep me safe.
1. CNN – uninstalled it. The news was not an immediate threat the my current environment, do uninstalling the CNN app made me healthier and happier.
2. TikTok – never installed it, and never will. People looking at me dancing is not my form of fun.
3. Facebook – deleted it completely. Never felt better.
4. Instagram – uninstalled it. Use it on browser only a few times a week as it does me no good.
5. WhatsApp – turned off notifications and looked at it when I was ready to take them on.
6. Do Not Disturb Phone Settings – turned them on from 7pm to 8am everyday.
7. Zillow – uninstalled it. I was uselessly browsing for hours a day and it brought me out of my immediate environment. Bye Felicia!
8. Text Message Notifications- turned them off. I look at them when I am ready.
Setting healthy boundaries helps me stay healthy and honors myself and others.
What do you do to stay off of technology and on a healthy schedule?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.
Great idea, but, I just couldn’t live without my Instagram, it’s a relaxing app for me and it often inspires creativity if I need a push!
Haha! It is the opposite of ASMR for me, Tiffany! To each their own peach! 🍑
True, it’s all about moderation. I’ve found it useful in small doses every few days or so, glad it gives you that creative push!
Yes, that’s cool beans! I like to stay in the middle of the lazy river and float down as graceful as possible, lol! Full on avoidance works for me too. Cheers to you, CultSurf! 🍿
I know, sometimes it’s best to take a full on hiatus, don’t blame you! Cheese to you too (to keep up with the food theme, peaches and beans)
Hahaha, good one! I’d rather have cheese right now anyhow, more specifically in the form of Cheez Its. 🧀
Hmm, cheese and a cracker. What a great combo!
Yep, I had to do the same for some of those xD
Totes McGotes! 🌼
It’s high time I mute my YouTube notifications too. I end up wasting an entire morning on YouTube sometimes
Samesies! Enough is enough. 🙂
Good for you, power to the people!
Youtube is my drug of choice. Sometimes I have to force myself to stay off of it just so I can go to sleep.
I am with you there. I recently discovered Lucid Dream Sleep Music on YouTube, which is relaxing music that allows people to control their own dreams. You may want to try it. Sweet dreams! 🌟🌠🌛
You must log in to post a comment.