Staying in the moment is tough. I always find myself future tripping or looking towards the past, which takes me out of the more desirable present moment. Here are 20 little biddy’s to embrace when I am feeling low.
- Don’t force, fight, fix, or figure it out, instead give it to the universe to help guide you.
- The only way over it, is through it.
- Relax, nothing is in our control.
- Let go, and let God.
- Let the miracles happen.
- What needs to be said, needs to be said.
- We need to have fun – run through the sprinklers, sing in the shower, swing on the swings, splash in the bathtub.
- Leave yourself alone, as Jello forms best when it is left alone and untouched in the refrigerator.
- There is no need to judge what you are feeling, as every moment perfectly contains the right mix of beauty, be it fear/trust, vulnerability/being closed, hopeful/hopeless.
- Know that everything has had a plan, you just need to trust it.
- Understand what is yours to keep and what’s not yours to keep.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously, and use humor to lighten up.
- Take a break, be it meditation, yoga, a walk, give yourself 5 minutes for you.
- Realize that nature has always been there to support you – the sunshine, the birds, the rainbows, the breeze, the ocean spray, it’s all for you.
- Allow yourself to have a good day.
- Be patient or become one.
- Judgement on others makes me guilty.
- Gossip is the portal to hell.
- Quiet time is okay.
- Life isn’t supposed to be easy, but it is worth it.
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.
You must log in to post a comment.