The reality is most of us have been launched into weird circumstances this year that we cannot control.
This leaves us with control over one last thing: OURSELVES.
The only thing we can control is ourselves. We can control where we put our feet. We control where we sit. We control our feelings and can change at the drop of a dime.
There are natural ways to connect with nature in loving ways to reduce and relieve our stress.
Here is a list of 5 nature loving ways to relieve stress! Enjoy!
- Talk a walk in nature without your phone. Morning or night, it doesn’t matter as long as you feel safe, get walking. The reality is that we are now almost 100% bombarded with our phones and messages that nail in certain beliefs that we not even be aware of. Taking a break from the screens is necessary to clear you head and get a normal thought through you that is yours again. It is good to be observant on your walk. You may want to bring a pen and paper and note down the things you see in nature and describe them. This is a simple activity that you can do for FREE. It doesn’t cost any money. It just requires you to walk outside your door.
- Smell the flowers. This is a funny one, especially when you see someone else doing it! HA! This is a great way to soak in nature. We have a single pink rose growing right outside of our front doorway and it smells delightful. The funny thing about roses is that you never know when they are going to bloom. I have put leftover egg shells crumbled up on them whenever we are done with the our dozen eggs. We leave the cracked ones in the carton. When the last egg is cracked I dump them on a paper towel and smash them with my fists. They crack open and get smaller and smaller, until finally they turn into dust form. I then sprinkle the dust on the ground near the roses. It seems to work pretty quickly when I put them on a flower forms within a few weeks. I can’t tell whether it is the egg shells or just the nature of their life cycle, but it makes me happy to think I am helping them grow with leftover food that I would either put down or throw away.
- Walk in the dirt with barefeet. Some may call this grounding, I call it walking on the dirt. There is something so natural about feeling the pulse of the dirt on your skin. It is healing and grounds your energy into the ground, making new room for new energy. I know this sounds like some weird hippie shit but give it a shot and let me know if you feel the same way.
- Hug a tree. The list is getting weirder and weirder, and I am not mad about it. Many make comparisons about how the human body resembles that of a tree. It is amazing that many trees we pass in our lives live way longer than us. What a story they could tell! Maybe if we hug one we can get it’s secrets. Hug a tree and let us know if you felt inspired.
- Plant an herb friend. I planted some baby mint and it really makes me happy to see it grow. We had it on the kitchen window sill and first. The problem was that the bottom was leaking water every time we watered it, so we placed it on the side of the sink instead. Now when we water it the water falls into the sink, rather than on the countertops and floor. It actually grew bigger and it is attracted and pulled to the sun near the window nearby. I love watching it grow and am hoping my lavender grows outside too once the seasons change.
What have you done for stress release this year?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2020 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.