1. Paint the sidewalks with water
You have paintbrushes and water, right? Whip ’em out and let the creativity flow!
2. Gardening, Weeding, Digging and Planting
If you have seeds, get the kids to dig holes and plant the seeds. No seeds, no problem. Plant popcorn kernels or carraway seeds, it’s almost the same thing.
3. Sprinkler Water Fun
Get the bathing suits and the sprinklers out! Hours of fun without the worry.
4. Let the good times roll with red rover, red-light green-light, mother may I, or kick the can
5. Limbo lower now
Group Limbo party.
6. Ice cube on spoon
She whose melts the fastest.
7. Board Games like Sorry!, Chutes and Ladders, Twister, or Uno
8. Nature Detective
Find every leaf and rock in your neighborhood.
9. Water Balloons
Also a party favorite.
10. Make a water table using a plastic tub on a stool
Fun for hours.