Change is scary but so is staying the same. Many of us adults have the same things holding us back from being our best selves. Some of these negative habits include:
- Rerunning the tapes on what you’ve already done in the past
- Being scared unnecessarily that you are going to continue to fail
- Speaking to yourself worse than you would be to your enemy
- Needing outside sources to make you feel complete or whole
- Not being proud of yourself and your accomplishments
- Not moving forward the fastest path possible and regretting certain paths we chose that did not work out
- Standing still because you are waiting for the perfect time to tell someone else you love them
- Making plans and not following through with them is a sign of immaturity
- Comparing yourself
- Fearing that you will never do anything right
- Not letting others know the way you feel in a honest non-confrontational way
- Not looking at others social media to try and dig dirt up on them
- Having a deep fear of abandonment and holding on to people that don’t serve your highest good
- Cheating on your partner so that you don’t have to get too close emottionally
- Negative thoughts become negative things and repeating them is never helpful
- Feeling well is thinking well
- There is no end and no beginning to life, there just is transformation and mutation to different waves of being
What we don’t need in the midst of struggle is shame for being human. We have happy hormones that include dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin and endorphins.
- Dopamine is the reward chemical that is created when we listen to music, complete something on our to-do list, do something creative, or try something new.
- Oxytocin is the love hormone that comes out when we hug someone, show affection, create happiness for others, and spend time with friends.
- Serotonin is the good mood stunner that comes out when we exercise, dance, suntan, meditate or eat healthily.
- Endorphins relieve our pain, which includes Pilates, laughing, hot bathing and art creation.
Here are the types of rest everyone needs:
- Physical: Naps, Massages, Pilates
- Mental: Meditation, Nature walk, Unplug electronics
- Social: Keep those positive friends close
- Spiritual: Connecting with a higher power
- Emotional: Writing down feelings and stop people pleasing
- Sensory: Be silent, be without light, and be without technology
- Creative: Creative hobbies, art galleries and nature walks
We need to feel like we are making a difference, and we can do this by trusting our individual journeys. We are unstoppable and we can make a difference in other peoples lives. PSA today is thatour best is enough.
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2022 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.