Being a leader means you need to sacrifice many things, including your time, your focus and your peace of mind. Others will rely on you to be at your best and be ready to help them when it is needed.
Here are 14 hard things great leaders need to do to succeed.
- You have to get up earlier and be the first one to battle.
- You have to give more than you get.
- You have to take risks to get a reward, but research outcomes first.
- You have to pay attention to the details.
- You have to deliver results and not excuses.
- You have to make mistakes and look stupid often.
- You have to take responsibility for team members that are pulling the team down.
- You have to know when to hire and when to fire.
- You have to run hard and know that only when you surpass your goal is when you can take a break, then start running again.
- You have to be kind to people that are not nice to you.
- You have to try and try again, even when you fail.
- You have to deliver the best results even when you feel it is not possible.
- You have to keep moving towards the goal even when the outcome is grim.
- You have to stay accountable for your actions and do your best.
What are other things great leaders do?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.
You must log in to post a comment.