No one has enough time anymore! We are all rushing around trying to get everything done, and sometimes we just feel like we do not have enough time in the day to accomplish it all.
Here are 10 time management tops to make you more productive.
- Work smarter, not harder. When you plan out your day and give yourself time blocks to do certain things, it helps you achieve what you need to achieve. Working smart means compartmentalizing your day, and doing the important things you need to do. Focus on the things that need to get done and get started.
- Don’t glorify busy. Being busy does not get you a reward. You do not win first place when you are busy all the time. When you are busy all the time you seem like you are really bad at time management skills. Instead of being busy all the time, plan for different pockets of time to plan and then execute. You will find that this will free up time for you to do what you need to do.
- Have a To-Do List and stick to it. In order the best keep track of everything, the best way to be effective is to have a to-do list to make sure you accomplish what you need to accomplish.
- Delegate Tasks. Once you have too much on your plate it is time to delegate tasks that others can do for you. In order to best delegate, you’ll need to properly train the person to do your job if they do not know how to do it already.
- Use the Pomodoro Technique + Effect. This means working for 25 minutes at a time and then taking a 5 minute break in between it. This works especially well when you are not too fond of the task you need to accomplish. This breaks it up and gives you a 5 minute break to do you and take rest while you freshen up before having to do something you don’t like again. The smaller time increments will make the task seem less challenging.
- Start Early. Waking up early is keep to getting everything you need to get done done sooner. Having extra time in the morning is good for you too, as you can make special alone time for yourself. You can get the annoying tasks done earlier so the rest of the day is more relaxing. This is a good time to make yourself breakfast. This is a good time to exercise.
- Take Breaks. If you are flustered and overwhelmed, it is best to take breaks. I have found that grabbing a cup of coffee, meditating, praying, or listening to relaxing music helps loosen me up. It is a good way to restart your day but focusing on you alone and letting go of the tasks needed to get done. It is good to rest your mind to best take care of the rest of the outstanding items you need to take care of after your break.
- Say No. Guess what? You can’t do it all, all the time. It is good to say no to others that can take care of their own work.
- Eat the Frog. Do the crappy tasks first so that you can get them over with and clear your day for the more desirable tasks.
- Track Your Time. Make sure that you are getting your tasks done within the time blocks so that you can move onto the next task. Don’t take on any tasks that are not necessary.
What other time management skills do you use daily?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.