Eczema is an oddity of sorts. It appears when least expected and many times it is hard to cure.
The good news is that there are ways outside of prescribed creams and steroids to rid yourself of the skin dryness.
Itchiness can be cured with these following natural remedies.
- Aloe Vera. If you have an Aloe Vera plant, you can cut open the leaves and take out the gel based liquid that soothes the skin. This is an herb that helps hydrate the skin.
- Witch Hazel. This anti-inflammatory liquid prevents redness and itching. There is no coincidence that the magical liquid has witch in its name as it has magical cures. You can dilute this liquid with water and use cold compresses to heal stop the itch.
- Coconut Oil. Keeping your skin hydrated is key to being able to move freely with eczema. Coconut oil makes your skin soft again. It is good to wear coconut oil over night so that in the morning your skin is extra soft.
- Cod Liver Oil. Omega 3 oils come from this fish. Polyunsaturated fats come from the fish to help prevent and heal eczema. Since it can be pretty pungent on the smell scale, it may be best to take this daily in pill form.
- Manuka or Raw Honey. This all natural antibacterial agent can help lessen the redness in your rashes. It’s cell killing properties can help ease the pain eczema causes, leading to a more healthy lifestyle.
- Calendula Oil. This oil can help reduce the itchiness of eczema. Eczema is slow healing, but this calendula oil can ease the heal and expedite clearing your rashes up.
- Tamanu Oil. This tamanu oil comes from the tamanu nut tree in southeast asia. The fruit produces this lovely oil that helps give you anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, and antioxidant healing that clear up your skin.
- Apple Cider Vinegar. Apple Cider Vinegar rebalances the skin acidity levels. It reduces your instance of infection. When you dilute APV with water and dip it in cotton balls, you can rub it all over your rashes and it should clear over a few weeks.
What other remedies have you found helpful in treating your eczema?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.