Throughout my 20 plus year career in sales, I’ve learned to ask a ton of discovery questions to understand a future and prospective clients needs.
Asking the right questions can lead you in the right direction and help get a client to sign with you. The idea is to uncover what their concerns and needs are and then understand how your product or service can help the client.
Here are 33 questions to ask potential clients on calls:
- How have you been?
- What do you need?
- What issues are you having?
- How is your current performance?
- How can we help you?
- What are you expectations with partnerships?
- What is success for you?
- When are you looking to make a decision?
- What’s your budget?
- What are your objectives?
- What are your goals?
- What is the decision process like?
- What keeps you up at night?
- What keeps your CEO up at night?
- Where will you be a year from now if you do nothing?
- Who is involved in the decision making process?
- How have decisions been made before?
- What are your priorities?
- What happens if this decision doesn’t get made?
- What would a partnership with us look like for your company?
- What is your boss looking to accomplish this year?
- What are your desired outcomes?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Who are you working with now?
- What might cause you to switch providers?
- What do you like best about your current system?
- What do you perceive your needs to be?
- What will it take for us to work together?
- What is my best shot for working with you?
- If you could change one thing about your organization, what would it be?
- How soon can we begin?
- Would you rather cut costs, save money or increase productivity?
What questions do you ask your potential clients?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.