It’s Good Friday! Not the Catholic Good Friday, but the good Friday that gives you help as you conquer your problems that have come up during the pandemic.
It turns out that any problem you have in the world, there is a free zoom call group meeting hat you can join to fight your fears AND help you recover! I was so excited to find this list on Wikipedia today, so I wanted to share it as a resource to help you heal.
These 12 step programs can help with any outstanding issue that you may have.
Remember, it’s progress NOT PERFECTION!
List pulled from Wikipedia below. Enjoy this list, it’s Christmas in January!
- AA – Alcoholics Anonymous
- ACA – Adult Children of Alcoholics for those who were raised in alcoholic and other dysfunctional families
- Al-Anon/Alateen, for friends and families of alcoholics, associated with AA
- CA – Cocaine Anonymous
- CLA – Clutterers Anonymous
- CMA – Crystal Meth Anonymous
- Co-Anon, for friends and family of cocaine addicts, associated with Cocaine Anonymous
- CoDA – Co-Dependents Anonymous, for people working to end patterns of dysfunctional relationships and develop functional and healthy relationships
- COSA – a friends and family group associated with Sex Addicts Anonymous
- COSLAA – CoSex and Love Addicts Anonymous, for friends and family of people with a sex or love addiction, associated with SLAA
- DA – Debtors Anonymous
- EA – Emotions Anonymous, for recovery from mental and emotional illness
- FA – Families Anonymous, for relatives and friends of addicts
- FA – Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous
- FAA – Food Addicts Anonymous
- GA – Gamblers Anonymous
- Gam-Anon/Gam-A-Teen, for friends and family members of problem gamblers
- HA – Heroin Anonymous
- MA – Marijuana Anonymous
- NA – Narcotics Anonymous
- N/A – Neurotics Anonymous, for recovery from mental and emotional illness
- Nar-Anon, for friends and family members of addicts
- NicA – Nicotine Anonymous
- OA – Overeaters Anonymous
- PA – Pills Anonymous, for recovery from prescription pill addiction.
- RA – Racists Anonymous
- SA – Sexaholics Anonymous
- SAA – Sex Addicts Anonymous
- SCA – Sexual Compulsives Anonymous
- SIA – Survivors of Incest Anonymous
- SLAA – Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous
- SRA – Sexual Recovery Anonymous
- UA – Underearners Anonymous
- WA – Workaholics Anonymous
Enjoy your recovery, and remember, take it one day at a time!
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.