Your character is an important part of who you are, and understanding who that is and being honest with yourself is a part of growing up. We all have growing pains and it is important to acknowledge who we are to define who we will become.
Harvard Business Review takes about the four steps to self aware with the infographic below.
Here are 8 ways to get your own self awareness, enjoy and godspeed!
1. Describe yourself and write all the synonyms and describing words down. You need to look at yourself. The best way to self awareness is to understand how you perceive yourself. You can always write down the adjective you’d like to describe yourself after and compare.
2. Keep a journal. It is important to journal daily to note your thoughts and feelings. It is nice to have the proof of your feelings after the fact. Remember facts are not feelings and they are temporary.
3. Write down your daily priorities against the long term goals you’d like to achieve. This will give you a better idea of how you’d be looking to live your life.
4. Self care by taking alone time for at least 15 minutes are important to take space for yourself. Do your best, and remember that you actually can better take care of others when you take care of you.
5. Meditate, yoga, and create a God Box of things you want to ask God or ask your higher power for. You can open them later for reflection and peace.
6. It is really fun to take personality tests online to see what they say. Sometimes they are spot on and sometimes they are not, either way it’s a step in the right direction.
7. Ask trusted friends to describe you. Safety is within you, remember that.
8. Ask for feedback at work. This gives you and your boss the opportunity to share about your work and keep your sanity so you dont unnecessarily worry.
What other activities do you do for your own self awareness?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2020 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.