Spring has sprung. On March 20th or March 21st, it officially turns Spring in the northern hemisphere. The worms wiggle in the ground, and the flowers start to come alive again as we defrost from the colder winter months. There are many different flowers out there, but the most notorious of them all has become the rose. Roses are given to others to express love, friendship, and condolences. Any day is a good day to receive a rose.
Here are some collective thoughts and quotes on roses in the springtime that will put a pep in your step and a calm in your heart.
- What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. William Shakespeare
- World without poetry is like a lover without a rose. Shiny
- Tonight I miss you like the sky misses his moon; a delicate epiphany growing on grass. I serenade the breeze into dancing a cha cha cha; the mountains echo in the background. September sky never looked more charming; or the sublime petals of the rose looked so graceful. Avijeet Das
- The more you focus on the beauty of roses, the more invisible their thorns become; and an anthopile will never stop loving roses even when their thorns harm him. Therefore, this is how love should be! Bruce Mbanzabugabo
- The mind is a red rose with thorns… Don’t get too close. Bert McCoy
- Every breathe of her flowers a rose in my garden. Kshanasurya
- As delicate as flower, as tender as rose petals, choosing to be tender and kind in a harsh environment is not weakness, it’s courage. Luffina Lourduraj
- A rose does not lose sleep because it was mocked by weeds. Matshona Dhliwayo
- Go, lovely rose! Tell her that wastes her time and me That now she knows, When I resemble her to thee, How sweet and fair she seems to be. Edmund Waller
- But he that dares not grasp the thorn should never crave the rose. Anne Bronte
- There may be many flowers in a man’s life, but there is only one rose. Author Unknown
- Just remember, during the winter, far beneath the bitter snow, that there’s a seed that with the sun’s love in the spring becomes a rose. Leanne Rhimes
- The more you love roses the more you must bear with thorns. Matshona Dhliwayo
- Love is a like a rose. When pressed between two lifetimes, it will last forever. Unknown Author
- There is nothing more difficult for a truly creative painter than to paint a rose, because before he can do so he has first to forget all the roses that were ever painted. Henri Matisse
- A single rose can be my garden…a single friend, my world. Leo Buscaglia
- But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold. Oliver Wendell Holmnes
- How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said. Victor Hugo
- A relationship is like a rose, How long it lasts, no one knows. Love can erase an awful past, love can be yours, you’ll see at last. To feel that love, it makes you sigh, To have it leave, you’d rather die. You hope you’ve found that special rose, ’cause you love and care for the one you chose. Rob Cella
- Love the moment. The moment the rose stem bursts bravely from the soil. The moment the rose ever so delicately blooms to be. The moment is withers as petals gently sky dive through the air. Elizabeth Rose
- Beauty without virtue is like a rose without scent. Proverb
- If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I’d be picking roses for a lifetime.
- If roses tried to be sunflowers, they would lose their beauty; and if sunflowers tried to be roses, they would lose their strength.
- A rose is the visible result of an infinitude of complicated goings on in the bosom of the earth and in the air above, and similarly a work of art is the product of strange activities in the human mind. Clive Bell
- One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today. Dale Carnegie
- Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom. Matshona Dhliwayo
- If roses tried to be sunflowers, they would lose their beauty; and if sunflowers tried to be roses, they would lose their strength. Matshona Dhliwayo
- If roses were not special weeds would not envy them. Matshona Dhliwayo
Which rose quote was your favorite?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2022 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.