As Terri Guillemets said, ‘Welcome, winter. Your late dawns and chilled breath make me lazy, but I love you nonetheless.’ Here winter comes with it’s hermit-like vibes, and staying warm and comfortable is what it’s all about!
I have just purchased two new soft throw blankets and a pair of cotton slippers that really make me feel comfy and loved plush fully graceful. I am trying to do less, love more, and really settle into the home as winter rolls out.
I am thankful for the peaceful holiday season. I really love spending quality time with my immediate family. Taking time off of work to really embrace the holidays with a resting sense of relaxation, I have decided to pull together a list of 5 bath soaks that you can use for a quick 20 minute break. There is nothing like a good bath that breaks up the day and really let’s me refocus on resting my active mind.
Here are 5 new bath soak with really nature-filled ingredients that will help you smell and feel like a smooth operator.
- Vanilla Mint Salt Bath – Mix two cups of Epsom salts, 2 tablespoons of pure vanilla extract, and 6 drops of mint oil in your warm bath and luxuriate, while you end up smelling like a Girl Scots Thin Mint post-soak.
- Chamomile Lemon Bath – Add 6 drops of chamomile oil and 8 drops of lemon oil before you go to bed, and feel relaxed, ready to sleep the whole night through.
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Bath – Add a tablespoon of cinnamon into the bath. Take a cup of ground oatmeal, stirring in a cup of water and stirring for a minute. Add to the warm bath, and smell like an oatmeal cookie before heading out for a date.
- Jasmine Baking Soda Bath – Pick some local jasmine flowers and rip apart into little pieces, adding also a half cup of baking soda to a warm bath.
- Lavender Coconut Bath – If you have fresh local lavender nearby, now’s the time to pick some flowers and pull them off their stems making about a cup of lavender available to toss in the bath. Add 3 tablespoons coconut oil and stir in the bath until it melts away. Hop in the tub and enjoy.
Which bath soak are you going to test out today?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.
You must log in to post a comment.