Being indoors in the winter is the norm most everywhere in the United States, especially in the north where ice and snow are a part of our daily lives. Getting outdoors takes a lot of warm layers and bravery sometimes, and when you have a big family, it’s important to get some fresh air and have some fun. They also say that indoor air is way more polluted than outdoor air, so getting some fresh air is always a good idea.
Here are 20 outdoor weekend activity ideas to do with friends or family this weekend:
- Try a karate class
- Head out on your roller skates
- Play flag football
- Walk the dog or your friends dog
- Take a dance class
- Play miniature golf
- Get together with a bunch of water balloons and have a water balloon fight
- Head out bowling
- Try out your local laser tag arena
- Go on a nature hike
- Go ice skating
- Play hide-and-seek
- Rake the leaves, then jump in them (then bag them up)
- Fly the kites
- Play kick the can
- Play can jam
- Play red light, green light, 123
- Try music chairs
- Head out to a high school or a professional sports game
- Take a ride on the bus or train
What are you planning to do outdoors this weekend?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.
You must log in to post a comment.