A man can’t shake hands and let go of his regrets and resentments with clenched fists.
For years I have been involved with people, places, and things that were not serving my highest good. Later on, I figured out that I needed a battle plan to release regrets and resentments.
Here are 20 ways to let go of regrets and resentments.
1. I need to surrender and honor my feelings. If my intuition says it is wrong, I don’t want to be right.
2. I need to create plans x, y, and z to get out of commitments that are not serving my highest good.
3. I need to be aware of my feelings and honor them. Rather than stuff them, feel them and let them go if there is no action to take.
4. I don’t need to rehearse and re-rehearse my resentments daily. I kept letting that marble drop and instead I need to let go.
5. I need to move forward.
6. I need to let go of the people, places, and things that are not serving my highest good.
7. I need to get the courage to change.
8. I need to keep the focus on me and what is best for me. I need to let the change begin with me.
9. I need to understand that I am enough and nothing is different, it’s just keeps getting better all the time.
10. I need to take care of myself, and know that I deserve good self care.
11. I need to understand my worth and that my value needs to come within myself, not from external means like shopping, jobs, children, etc.
12. Surround myself with people that are good for me and supportive rather than judgment based, while not forcing solutions on anyone including myself.
13. I need to give to myself first before I can give to others, aka put my oxygen mask on first.
14. I need to plan ahead and make a new plan if the current one is not serving me.
15. I need to know my worth.
16. I need to trust my awareness + feelings.
17. I need to listen and have a willingness to heal myself with help.
18. I need to manage my internal conflict management and realize what falsehoods and truths I am telling myself.
19. I need to set healthy boundaries for myself.
20. I need to pray to the lord to make me a channel of thy peace.
What you give is what you get. The more you work on relationships (with yourself or others) the more you get out of it.
What are you focused on today?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.