AMERICA. The home of the brave and the land of the free, especially on INDEPENDENCE DAY!
HAPPY 4th of JULY to all. And thanks goodness, Los Angeles is finally FREE!
We are free to hang with friends maskless, visit our number one restaurants, and cannon ball into your favorite POOL! The museums are open and ready for business and the hiking trails are ready for some serious trekking too.
So the question IS, what are you doing in Los Angeles this Independence Day?
Not sure yet? PERFECT, as we got you.
Here is a list of 8 things to do this Fourth of July to celebrate America’s Independence Day with the rest of your neighbors.
- The Hollywood Bowl – Kool and the Gang kicks off a stellar fireworks celebration with the well-known Hollywood Bowl Orchestra on July 3rd and July 4th. Tickets are available for purchase at hollywoodbowl.com.
- Grand Park Block Party in Downtown LA – Fireworks are on BABY! Come join The Music Center as bands play, hotdogs are served, and the community gathers to celebrate as we rejoice in our FREEDOM. YAS.
- Give Back By Giving Blood at the Original Farmer’s Market in The Grove – Feel the need to give back? Giving makes you feel good and gets you in a better mood, that’s for sure! Head down to the Farmer’s Market to catch your coolest local phlebotomists as they draw blood to help serve those in need for our community.
- LACMA is FREE – Stroll around Resnick Pavillion and our prehistoric, humble beginnings through the twists and turns of the Los Angeles County Museum. Take a picture with all the lamp posts or walk under a bridge with a MASSIVE BOULDER underneath it that could crush you in a second if you look at it the wrong way. Check out more here at lacma.org.
- Street Food Cinema – combines your two favorite things: NEW MOVIES + TACO TRUCKS. Get some authentic Mexican cuisine while catching your new favorite movies. Check out movie times at streetfoodcinema.com.
- Check out a Play at the Dynasty Typewriter Theater – Funny guy and GLOW star, Marc Maron, hosts the theaters new opening this July. Check out the performance times at MacArthur Park at dynastytypewriter.com.
- Respect our Native American Fellows at the Autry Museum of the America West – Discover new traditions and old of our lands greatest ancestors, while traveling through the detailed museum of ancient artifacts and ghouly spells. Check out open times at theautry.org.
- Walk it OUT at Pan Pacific Park – One of LA’s greatest and well-known historical parks, the TRAILS are TREMENDOUS! Get that booty in shape by enjoying the new soccer fields, swinging on the swings, jumping on the playgrounds, and enjoying your barbecue time with loved ones as we kick in the celebration of our forefathers.
There is SO MUCH to do now that everything is open, so ENJOY YOURSELF and BE SAFE.
What are you planning to do this INDEPENDENCE DAY?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.
Reblogged this on Ned Hamson's Second Line View of the News.
You must log in to post a comment.