Welcome to zebra season!
Zebras, like horses, love to run free in the wild! And like the zebra, consider this season a time to run free and make time for you.
Like zebras, we have many characteristics that are positive and negative that help us create abundance and less than depending on our actions. This season is a good time to sit and reflect on our paths. Think about where you are, where you want to be, and plan for the future.
Here are some qualities about zebras that we can relate to and learn from ourselves this season:
- Zebras are majestic, wild, and have an individualistic and unruly energy. They are free spirited, stubborn and tough to train. As humans we need to take control over our mind, bodies and souls and adjust for the new summer season.
- Zebras are individualistic. For us humans, this tells us that is time to release and break free to do something different. Effectively communicating with those that surround you is critical to improvements.
- Zebras are quick to temper, and innately zebras stripes help to cool them down. Make sure to redirect your temperament to sway others in your favor. Try to think extra before you speak and take time to decompress. If there is topic that will be hard to communicate to someone else, rehearse with someone ahead of time to make sure that you don’t put your foot in your mouth. Make sure to make a list of what needs to go down ahead of time so you can plan for success.
- Zebras stand out. It is time to be a sunflower and not a wallflower. You need to be noticed and make it hard for those to look over you. Don’t hide behind others. Enjoy the limelight, and make sure to stand out in a positive and confident way. This will impress others and give you the confidence to be better than yesterday.
- Zebras rely on a tribe to help them succeed. Traveling in herds up to the thousands, they make an effort to stick and rely on a crew to navigate the world. Make it a priority to build a community and build relationships while creating a tribe of family or friends that stick around and help you accomplish your goals.
- When zebras need something they go out and get it. They don’t procrastinate and wait for tomorrow. They go and fulfill their needs right away to survive in the wild. Make sure to take care of your needs today.
- Zebras have a designer mane of stripes that make them look regal, like royalty. Wear your best clothes and dress for success even if you are home. The way you look influences the way you act.
- Zebras move if their home is in danger. If you need to make a physical, spiritual or emotional move, make sure you plan it out ahead of time and write it down so you don’t forget the steps to get from point A to point B.
- Zebras listen to their intuition and act accordingly. Identify, change and shift to succeed.
- Zebras are brave and are not afraid to confront those that can harm them.
- Zebras are great leaders, so make sure you are living with conviction and believing in yourself.
We need to figure out we want to go and where we want to be. Life is designed for us to enable our own destinies. Really try to connect with yourself and the world to understand what you want so you can plan around it.
Make sure to stay true to your needs. It is okay to change paths, but we need to plan to get there. This means having plans A through Z. All the plans are different ways to get you into the right direction and focus that best serves you.
How are you going to be a zebra this summer season?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.
Very cool article 😀
Thank you Azilde 💖
You must log in to post a comment.