Stranger danger is real. When you meet a stranger there is always an awkward pause and judging phase where you decide whether or not you want to be friendly with the person or not.
Here are 30 icebreaker questions to get to know a new crowd.
- If money wasn’t an objective, what would your typical day look like?
- How would your friends describe you?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- What was your favorite present ever?
- What is your pet peeve?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- What super power would you want?
- What was the worst gift you ever received?
- Would you rather vacation to Europe or India? Why?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What is something that you could not go one day without?
- What form of transportation do you prefer?
- What’s your favorite animal?
- Do you like surprises? Why?
- What is your nickname?
- What makes you angry?
- What motivates you to work hard?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What song do you sing at Karaoke?
- What is your favorite sport?
- What is your favorite car?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What is your favorite podcast?
- What is your favorite reality TV show?
- What are you most proud of?
- What is your biggest compliant at your job?
- What makes you laugh?
- If you could choose to do anything in a day, what would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
What questions would you ask?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.
Great post! Those are good icebreaker questions to remember. I’ll save them to use next time in my Bible studies group and with my kids (questions they can relate to) are great to loosen up and learn more about the other person.
Yes, that is great news! Enjoy ♥️
You must log in to post a comment.