I loved the toys of the 80’s! They had a lot of toys that were great learning tools that made learning a lot of fun.
- Speak & Spell – this toy was so much fun as it made spelling and speaking so easy! There were many games and if you got it wrong they would help teach you how to best spell and speak the word. I highly recommend this for the early learner looking to ace their next spelling test!
2. Teddy Ruxpin – this talking bear was an absolute hit as parents didn’t have to actually read stories to their kids anymore! This talking teddy need a small cassette tape behind it. Once you press play, he tells the kids a story. The Teddy Ruxpin commercial is below:
3. Lite Brite is a great way for kids to express their creative side. These lights are easily placed in the little holes and they are all organized to make amazing unicorns, sailboats, kids and more.
4. Etch A Sketch is another great way to express each childs creative side. It is a magnetic way to draw and you can reuse it as many times as you want in a very user friendly way.
5. Easy Bake Ultimate Oven is a great way for kids to learn how to bake cakes and cookies easily. It is kid friendly and super easy to bake items with recipes and ingredients in the package for you. You can buy extra items once you finish the first batch online.
What was your favorite childhood toy?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.