Baking soda is antibacterial, absorbent and nontoxic to humans. It is a cleaning agent, a teeth whitener and a skin brightener. It can help clear acne on your face too.
Here are 12 hacks for baking soda that you can use on your own in your home today.
- Scrub the Dirty Tub with baking soda to help remove the stains.
- Spread baking soda on your sink to remove lime deposits and other gross things that remain after use.
- Sparkle your Toilet Bowl by mixing baking soda and hydrogen peroxide and brush it all around the bowl. Let it sit for 20 minutes then flush and watch it glow!
- Shine your Stove top by cleaning with a sponge and baking soda.
- Clean counter tops with baking soda and there should leave a nice clean slate for new projects.
- Renew roasting pans by letting your pans sit with baking soda and water for an hour.
- Fresh scent your fridge by leaving a box of baking soda open in there and replace every 3 months. It absorbs funky smells and makes it smell clean.
- Clean the microwave and oven with a mixture of water and baking soda. Spray it on and watch it glow as you scrub and rub it off.
- Renew old sponges by sprinkling it with baking soda and make it smell nice again.
- Terrific Tiles can be clean again by scrubbing with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide.
- Make your mattress fresh and new again by removing the sheets and sprinkling baking soda on the mattress. Let it sit for an hour then vacuum it up for a fresh new bed.
- Combat stinky shoes by adding a sprinkle of baking soda in your smelly shoes. This absorbs the stinky bacteria making them smell fresh again.
How have you used baking soda to improve your home?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.
Love me some baking soda. All of the above plus with vinegar to clean a blocked sink, in my wash etc etc
Ah great tip! I forgot about vinegar, it’s magical too! Thanks Sheree ✨
No problem Stacy
You must log in to post a comment.