Every day is a winding road, said Sheryl Crow in the 90’s. We are always looking for the solutions and how to take care of ourselves. We want to be our best and a lot of this is pausing and being aware of our feelings and emotions. Most of us are very reactive, which steals our serenity and robs us of the miracles of the moment. We have the control to control our behaviors and reactions by being mindful and caring.
Here are ten daily affirmations to help us live with conscious peace.
- I try my best. We don’t always get our way, no matter what we do. Sometimes things do not go according to plan, and we have to shift. It is important to not belittle your failures and not beat yourself up over mistakes. Learn to embrace your honest, hard work, and know that you can always try and try again. No one is perfect, how should you expect to be?
- I need help. Why is asking for help a sign of weakness? Collaborating with others and asking for help is actually a sign of power. It shows others that you are confident enough to know that you need assistance and strong enough to ask for support. Sometimes we burn out, and it is okay to take a break if you need it. It is okay to pause and ask yourself how important it is to come up with a solution right now. Most things can wait.
- I am enough. God or your higher power has made you perfect in his eyes. How boring would it be if everyone were the same? It is okay to want more for yourself. You are enough. Life the way you want and take care of yourself, knowing that you are worth love and care.
- This isn’t good for me. Listen to your instincts. Look at your relationships. Are you honoring yourself? Are you honoring your body? Are you honoring your space and time? Make sure that you are able to let those things go that are not working well for you. As much as it is important to know when to make a move forward, it is important to step back and reflect on what is best for you and your goals.
- I can do it. Growing up in gymnastics, our coaches never allowed us to say “I can’t.” The reason is that when you say I can’t you convince yourself that you can’t, when you probably can and haven’t approached it the right way yet. The best way to get things done is to have a plan. Don’t change the goal, change the plan and shift your plan to get to that specific goal. Take care of yourself, and build a foundation that is right for you.
- I have grown. We are always looking to push forward so much, that we rarely reflect about the past. If you look at yourself a year ago, how have you changed? What work did you accomplish? What lessons did you learn? I can guarantee you, you are probably a way different person you were last year as you learned new ways to cope and heal. Growing is a part of life, and shows us that we have made progress. Remember it is progress, no perfection.
- I made a mistake. Sometimes we don’t do things the way we intended to, and we make mistakes. Mistakes continue to happen when we do not learn from the mistake we’ve already made. When we learn from a mistake, we gain a lesson. Learn from your mistake, understand where you can do better next time, and live your life to the fullest. Don’t beat yourself up and honor you.
- I care. Make sure you do not get caught up in a negative set of emotions that continue repeating itself. You are not meant to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders, you are meant to carry your own and that is all. It is okay to care about people, but you need to give people the dignity to make their own mistakes. Care about yourself, love you, take time out to rest and relax. Understand that you are loved and cared about by many, even if it doesn’t seem like it at this very moment. You are not alone.
- I will live. Living means getting up every morning and being grateful for your life. Grab a morning routine to make you feel grateful. Make an A to Z grateful list of things that are important to you. Take a walk. Dig a garden. Water the flowers. Buy those plants. Make yourself a great breakfast. Call family or friends. Read the Bible. Meditate and pray.
- Make your day count. Get the things you need to get done by having a lengthy to do list that helps you accomplish both your long and short term goals. What can you do today that will get you closer to your best life? Understand what you want to achieve and then back it out with daily baby steps in the right direction.
What daily affirmations do you have that bring you to a more healthy or conscious space?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.