It’s about that time of week for Monday Motivation! Mondays are always tough for me. As I transition off of the weekend, I am forced to look at my priorities for the week. I review what I want to accomplish and then back out smaller daily goals to make sure I am working towards what I am looking to accomplish within the day.
I was happy to get some nice needed alone time this morning. I was able to shower, get ready, and make coffee. I also got to making myself breakfast which is something I love to do. I feel so much better when I am able to make a homemade breakfast. I am full and didn’t have to pay a fast food restaurant to start my day!
Today I wanted to share 10 simple reminders to help me stay in the day, stay present and stay effective. I tend to let in negative, self destruction thoughts that only lead me to beating myself up. This is not an effective use of my time. I have started a log of the negative thoughts to show what is true and what is false. Most of them so far are false, which is good news!
Anyhow I wanted to share these simple truths to help you start your day too! Let’s make it a good day today folks.
- Any relationship you are in deserves reciprocity. Measuring what is given and what is received is important to understand if you are in a mutual relationship or a one sided relationship. Honor yourself by honoring your boundaries and treat yourself like you’d treat your best friend.
- Give yourself the freedom to explore new outlets and new ways to do different daily activities. For example, I like to cook breakfast for myself and I happen to be on the Paleo diet. I like to find and explore new recipes and when I do I am usually pleasantly surprised on the results. This is something so simple, but it is a great way to enhance self care and think out of the box by doing something brand new.
- It is time to fall forward. This means that opportunities only stay open for a set amount of time. It is time to seize any opportunities you see fit and work to set yourself up for success.
- Embrace change in your life. This requires taking a leap of faith and becoming a visionary that allows him or herself to fail and get back up again.
- You shouldn’t have to force things that are not meant for you. If you have an intuition that something is not right for you, it probably isn’t. Listen to your gut and mind and act accordingly. You may need to adjust in certain circumstances to meet your goals.
- The sky is the limit when you plan for it. With proper planning, anything can be accomplished. Set your eye on the prize and do what it takes to get from step A to step B. Have you ever thought that baby steps are the hardest to make? That is because they are and it takes strength and courage to change and course correct.
- Seize the day and do the hard work first. I find that getting through the things I don’t necessarily want to do first thing in the morning help me move on to better things that I enjoy.
- Don’t be too hard on yourself. If you are overwhelmed, it usually means that you have not planned properly. Do the best you can, and don’t get hung up on mistakes. Move your mind and move a muscle, and things will get better one day at a time.
- Fly like an eagle or a seagull if you live by the beach. Make time to soar and let your creativity flow to bring you to a happier place.
- You are what you consistently do, choose wisely. Focus on the things you can change and let go of the things you cannot.
What are you doing this lovely Monday morning and what advice helps you start your day?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.