There are certain fashion basics that are needed to pull together a professional working wardrobe.
I hate shopping, but buying the basics is essential to quickly pull together a nice outfit for work.
Here is a list of wardrobe basics that help you pull together some professional business casual and formal outfits that work for you!
- 3 Blazers – A nice professional blazer is necessary as part of your working wardrobe. The great part about nice blazers is that you can quickly throw a blazer on a casual jean and t-shirt outfit with some colorful jewelry and look pretty gorgeous and ready to rock. I would recommend two black blazers and another colorful blazer.
- 3 Dresses – A black dress, a grey dress, and a color dress works best, so you can mix and match with your blazers.
- 6 Blouses – I have a jean blouse, a leopard colored blouse, a black and white blouse, a green blouse, a red blouse, and a white blouse. You can grab any colors that work well with your color palette.
- 6 Pants – A business casual pair of jeans, two pairs of black pants, one pair of polyester pants, one pair of linen pants, and one pair of cotton pants works well for me!
- 3 Skirts – I have one black skirt, one grey skirt and one flowered skirt that I use and pair with different blouses and blazers.
What other wardrobe basics do you have that complete your working wardrobe?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.