There is an epidemic of self-doubt and insecurity going on globally, and the buck stops here. We need to help each other improve our emotional muscles and stand up to our own inner voices that tell us we are not enough. Does that voice sound familiar? If you have ever said, I am not good enough, I am not smart enough, I am not rich enough, I am not tall enough, I am not enough, look no further.
The New Year is here and it is a great time to reinvent ourselves. First we will have to ninja chop any self-doubt and these 8 tips will help you get over the hump and step into your new abundant life.
1. Stop making excuses for yourself. It is so easy for us to make excuses on why not to do certain activities that are necessary to our growth. The more we challenge are lazy voice, the better off we’ll be.
2. Beware of your close inner circle. Not everyone has your best intentions in mind, and actually many end up being envious and jealous of your success. This also means that many will rejoice in your pain. Know your friends, but really know your enemies and keep your circle tight and abundant.
3. Audit your emotional sobriety. This means understanding the reasons to which you are in the current mental state you are in now. Are they things you can change? If not, move on. If so, move on. There is no time like a New Year to say goodbye to haters, and hello to new opportunities.
4. Stop comparing yourself to other people. I do this all the time. Why can’t I have Mary’s good looks? Why can’t I have Taylor’s nice voice? Why can’t I be the bosses favorite? You are who you are and how God intended you to be. Accepting that you are blessed and have many unique talents can help embrace you for you.
5. Stop worrying about what other people think about you. It’s none of your business.
6. Talk to a friend or get outside help if you need it. Everyone is facing a global C-PTSD with the natural disaster that happened over the last few years. Speaking to a therapist is a great way to let it all out and allow yourself to feel the feelings so you can move onwards and upwards.
7. The way other people treat you has nothing to do with you. It has to do with their own lack of vulnerability and inability to be honest with themselves.
8. Stay optimistic no matter what. There is no day but today to be your best self. Even if you are down in the dumps, you can mourn. Give yourself that opportunity. Everyone starts from somewhere and you are exactly where you need to be to move up in a healthier and more meaningful way.
What steps are you going to take today for your new you in the new year?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.
You must log in to post a comment.