The New Year is a great time to release the old to ring in the new. My reflection on the last year are mainly reflections of hope, prosperity, determination, and overall peace in my home and my life. My kids have had such an amazing school year, and I am so proud of their progress. My husband has gotten more acting work than usual and I am grateful. I am focusing on creating more content that resonates with me and the people that read my articles. Here are some sparklers for all of us!
I have found that inspiring, honest and truthful articles really bring me more clarity than ever before. I really love researching to write new articles, and enjoy seeing people like and share my posts. I have created almost 1,000 articles this year and I am really proud of the progress I’ve made. I have made this progress mainly due to the fact that I never give up, and I keep trying hard no matter what. I have had some articles that have been lost in the sea of the world wide web, then I have had other articles that have ranked first through fourth on the front pages of Google. The reality is that I enjoy writing and I enjoy it when others like my posts.
The New Year is on it’s way and there are so many things we can do to change up our minds to in turn change up our lives and our trajectory. There are physical things we can let go of, like clothes that don’t fit us anymore or old mattresses. Then there are other things we can let go in the New Year, like certain thoughts that don’y benefit our emotional and mental health that aren’t good for us and just clearly don’t work for us anymore. Now is the time to reflect on our year’s wins and losses, and change up our goals and focus for the New Year. We have many different narratives that we tell to ourselves that aren’t true, but we hold onto anyway. This leads to poor self-esteem, and flagrantly wastes our time.
Here is a list of 20 things we can let go of on New Year’s Day to live our best lives in 2022.
- On New Year’s Day, we can release our excuses.
- On New Year’s Day, we can get out of our comfort zones and try something new.
- On New Year’s Day, we can release our resentments by making a list of them and burning them (seeing the smoke release really helps release it).
- On New Year’s Day, we can stop ignoring our physical health that was a direct affect on our mental well-being.
- On New Year’s Day, we can stop offering ourselves in unhealthy relationships.
- On New Year’s Day, we can stop worrying about all the things we cannot change.
- On New Year’s Day, we can get rid of the need to have the illusion of a perfect life.
- On New Year’s Day, we can stop being lazy about things that are important to us.
- On New Year’s Day, we can stop being scared of the future and stay in the day.
- On New Year’s Day, we can stop trying to get approval from people that don’t approve of us.
- On New Year’s Day, we can cut out overeating and over drinking to fit in.
- On New Year’s Day, we can stop being jealous of other people’s things and start being grateful for what’s in front of us.
- On New Year’s Day, we can rid ourselves of people that don’t make us happy.
- On New Year’s Day, we can remove our ego and pride and cut through the shenanigans to get to the truth.
- On New Year’s Day, we can stop putting off things that are important to us.
- On New Year’s Day, we can stop spending on things we don’t need.
- On New Year’s Day, we can stop being insecure about the things that make us who we are.
- On New Year’s Day, we can stop feeling guilty about the past.
- On New Year’s Day, we let go of the job we hate.
- On New Year’s Day, we can stop believing that the grass is always greener.
What are you going to let go this New Year?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.