I hate writing Christmas cards. I always balk when the pressure is on to write a nice authentic message without sounding condescending or bitter. The best way to write a Christmas card is to be polite and not unleash all of your resentments out as the Christmas holidays take off if you can help it!
So here we are. We bought the Christmas cards (or ordered them from a third party). And now the pressure is on as we have to send a thoughtful and personalized message in each, noting something somewhat personal but not personal enough that they are confused. Oh the Christmas horror! The reality is we all have to try and come up with something great when we are in a rush to do everything else on our Christmas lists.
Therefore, here are some entertaining ideas on what to write in your Christmas cards this season, so you don’t have to waste time or blow it under a deadline.
- May you see the magic of Christmas this year, and may peace and goodwill be with you always. Merry Christmas!
- Gratitude is the reason for the season! Thank you for being such a great friend that I can always lean on for comfort and joy. Ho, ho, ho – Merry Christmas!
- I hope you got on Santa’s good list this year! May the spirit of the season bring tidings and comfort of joy. ‘Tis the season to be jolly, and Merry Christmas.
- We’re sending you wonderful wishes for the merriest memories of Christmas. And high hopes for a prosperous New Year. Season’s greetings!
- Let the light of God shine in you this Christmas. May this be a December to remember! Merry Christmas.
- Thank you for being a friend, traveled down the world and back again – your heart is true, you’re a pal and a confidant. Thank you for being a friend, my golden girl. Merry Christmas!
- All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth! And a nice sliced ham and potatoes. I hope you enjoy the celebration this season, and have a Happy New Year too. Merry Christmas!
- Praying for you this merry and bright holiday season, may all your Christmas wishes come true! Merry Christmas!
- It’s Christmas, thankfully Festivus is for the rest of us! Wishing you a lot of laughter this holiday season! Merry Christmas.
- May Christmas lights light up your home and your life! Merry Christmas and a healthy, and happy New Year!
- Thank you for being such a supportive colleague and friend. May tidings of comfort and joy light up this holiday season for you and yours! Merry Christmas.
- May the love and hope of this Christmas season light up your hearts! Thank you for all of your support this year and beyond. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
- May your Christmas be filled with amazing presents, happy laughter from family and friends, and new hope and light in the New Year. Merry Christmas!
- Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way until Christmas Day! We hope you have an amazing holiday season and a very Happy New Year!
- Thank you for being such a blessing of light in my life! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
- What a blessing it is to spend quality time together this holiday Christmas season. You are amazing and I wish you a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.
- Let’s celebrate Christmas with lots of hot chocolate and laughter as we sit by the fire and laugh on memories of CHristmas pasts. Have a very Merry Christmas and thank you for being an amazing friend.
- I wanted to write you a little note to thank you for all your help this year. You are a great friend and I hope you and your family are filled with tidings of comfort and joy this holiday season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Twinkle twinkle, little star, how I wish you weren’t so far! Missing you so much during the holidays and hoping we can talk soon. Merry Christmas to you and I hope when you see a Christmas tree you think of me. Merry Christmas!
- Thank you for all you have done for me this year, words can’t express my love and appreciation for you. Thank you for being a beacon of light and love this Christmas, and wishing you all the love and light you deserve as the holidays are finally here! Love you very much!
Will you be sending Christmas cards this year?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.