Blame it on the re, re, re, re, re, retrograde. Yes, mercury retrograde it is. And even CNN is noticing it and is saying it doesn’t end until October 18th. Buggers. Blasphemy!
Is it just me or does it feel like it is opposite day every day over this last week? Nothing feels like it is going very smoothly. Technology is shaky, communication is sporadically ineffective, and nothing seems to be going my way. Mercury retrograde is certainly to blame, as everything that I try to finish or complete ends up languishing with unusual interruption and unnatural complication for some odd planetary alignment. WHY UNIVERSE? Just kidding, but I am going to have to blame mercury retrograde for these blusters.
Here are some things I am doing to keep calm today to help me ride the storm.
- Light the calming candles. I am very lucky to have attended a lovely wedding event this past weekend. It was my first real fancy event in over two years since the pandemic hit, and I was super nervous to say the least. Especially the day before I drove down to San Diego, there were technological difficulties (ehem, Facebook how dare you) and little mistakes that became bigger ordeals. Everything seems to be taking much longer to complete, and I need to be patient with the timing. I want it my way or the highway, but it is impertative to trust God’s timing. The point of this story is that I received a parting gift of a butterscotch candle that was homemade by the bride. The giveaway gifts you see at weddings are sometimes not as thoughtful, and this was really exquisite as it smells like buttery butterscotch and the sweetness really has filled my home.
- Drink soothing and nourishing fluids. Along with my daily masala chai tea with almond milk and honey, I have also been drinking water water with lemon juice and apple cider vinegar to help my digestive system to help me feel less sluggish. The more I treat my body and fuel it with love, more love will come out in return.
- I luxuriate in effervescent eucalyptus cream. Thank you maker for creating Vick’s Vapor Rub. I nervously dip my thumb in the little blue tub and rub it under my nose and on my throat to help clear my nasal passages when my sinuses are feeling extra clogged. I do this day and night and it really helps clear my pathways to get me breathing more clearly as new fall allergies emerge as the leaves fall to the ground. We have also had more humidity with a particularly amazing lightening and thunder storm last week, which really made me feel right at home on the east coast where I grew up. Luckily it doesn’t snow here, but if you head to the mountains like Mount Baldy, you may get a stellar surprise of snow.
- I take a bubble bath. Rubber ducky, you’re the one. You make bath time lots of fun. Warm baths always make me feel like I am back in the womb just like a little newborn baby. It is comforting and soothing. I usually use my Herbal Essences Honey Body Wash for the bubbles, and squirt some into the tap as the water flows through the pipes and into the basin.
- I listen to sound therapy. What better way to relax then turn on your favorite binaural beats to clear head colds and sinus stuffiness. Try it here, it only takes an hour and you can fall asleep with it on. Even if you have other ailments, there is a binaural beats video to help you progress and further your healing.
What tricks have you used to help keep you healthy during mercury retrograde?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.