Here are 20 routes to radical acceptance that you may find helpful as you heal.
- I feel anxious when I am not in acceptance.
- I need to do the hard work, and not be in denial that I need help.
- I need to verbalize my feelings.
- I need to build my own community.
- I am responsible for my actions, and my actions alone.
- I need to surrender my troubles to the higher good.
- I need to realize I cannot change others actions, and they are not my responsibility.
- I need to verbalize boundaries.
- The universe will do what we cannot when we simply ask for help.
- My feelings won’t kill me, but they can over occupy my time, therefore I need to be mindful about how I am talking to myself.
- I pretend I am not controlling when I am, so I have to cut that out.
- God was waiting for me in the nature of my misfortune.
- I use kindness to ignore myself.
- I use action, when I should listen and meditate.
- I can’t protect others from their own consequences.
- I can feel horrible, or I can feel at peace in the middle.
- I keep busy to avoid my feelings.
- I have control only over this exact moment, otherwise I’m toast.
- I am enough.
- I need to get off my high horse.
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.