Hiring the right people takes time and money. Many overlook the importance of hiring and it can lead to problematic employees and a dip in company moral and profit.
That is why it is important to screen each candidate ahead of time so that you are very clear on what the future hire is going to contribute.
Here are 23 questions to ask futures hires.
- How are you?
- What is your favorite part of joining a new company?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What is your 5 year plan?
- What would your former coworkers say about you?
- What would you like to improve about yourself?
- What kind of people do you find difficult to work with?
- What would you change about yourself and why?
- Can you explain your biggest win in corporate?
- Can you explain your biggest failure in corporate?
- Are you more of a team player or an individual contributor?
- How well do you manage others?
- How would your direct reports describe your management style?
- What are some signals that you are under too much stress?
- What excites you?
- What was the most difficult situation you ran into in corporate and how did you solve it?
These questions should help you understand if they would be a good fit in your establishment.
Have you ever hired someone that you regretted soon after?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.
Amazing blog 😀
Thank you, PF! 💖
Pls like and veiw my blog 🙏
You got it, dude! 🥇
Pls like and follow my blog 🙏🙏
Appreciate you, Tiffany! TY!
You must log in to post a comment.