Let’s be honest, there are so many gremlins to battle in life. The worst gremlins always seem to show up when you are having a great time. Here are 7 ways to avoid chaotic gremlins!
- Mute them. This is my favorite because if you don’t really need to talk to the person, you can block their number and block them on all social media channels. You are off the hook, and like a band-aid you have to rip it right off and block all communication for your own sanity and security.
- Just say no. These chaotic gremlins always want to catch you when things are going well to bring you down and turn things around for the worse with their negative energy and chaotic nature. If they want to hang out, you are going to have to say no or I’ll get back to you. I’ll get back to you is great because there is no time commitment and you can keep pushing them off before you have to eventually mute or block them like the above advice.
- Don’t go where they go. Don’t show up where they are at. If it’s a jerk at work, have your seat moved. If you know the person loves to go to the same bar every Friday, don’t show up. Avoiding their hot spots will get you out of the hot spot with the quickness.
- Pretend you have an incoming call that you can’t miss and walk away. I love saying that it’s the doctor or it’s my grandma, then they feel bad and typically back off. Saying it’s your friend or sister is not as effective.
- Keep rescheduling. When you reschedule, it shows that you are either really busy or gives you a way to avoid the person without being direct and saying you don’t want to meet up.
- Forget about their priorities and focus on what you need to get done.
- Ghost. Don’t show up to their events. Don’t give them the time of day. Stick to yourself and love yourself first so you don’t have to focus on chaotic gremlins.
What do you do to avoid toxic people?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.