Not long ago prehistoric monsters ruled the earth. It was a combative time where competing dinosaurs were savages, ripping their competition apart like the ferocious and terrifying animals they were. Killing wasn’t just a fun sport, it was a matter of survival.
Flash forward to the twenty first century AD like today, mammals were able to survive the ice age and dinosaurs were not. Scientists let us know that the mere size of dinosaurs did not allow them to survive with their sheer mass alone. The mammals survived as they were smaller in size and simply had the stealth ability of being more nimble, which allowed them to hide in warm, livable places.
Since it is Halloween weekend, I wanted to share 5 of the most terrifying, and murderous dinosaurs that would be known as the modern day criminal giants of our world. Read on if you dare!
1. The Tyrannosaurus Rex, also known as the T-Rex, was equipped with a set of 50-60 banana-sized teeth, these expert eaters could bite 100kg of flesh off their victims in a single chomp. Fact courtesy of Dinosaur World Live.
2. According to Feri.com, the Utahraptor dinosaur is the largest, scariest dinosaur that ever lived. It would kick, rip and tear its prey to death by repeatedly driving the killing claw into its prey. The Utahraptor hunted in packs like wolves and targeted prey many times larger than itself.
3. ScienceFocus.com let’s us know that one of the weirdest dinosaurs is the Suzhousaurus. Looking like a giant rat, this odd dinosaur also had a furry body, which suggests it is a distant ancestor of the giant ground sloth.
4. Brittanica.com informs us of the Thirnosaurus, that has nightmarish Freddy Krueger claws. These unusual dinosaurs had a small skull and leaf-shaped teeth but lacked teeth in the front half of the upper jaw. Talk about a scary underbite!
5. Factinate.com tells us that the Sauropods (long-necked dinos like the Argentinosaurus) had stomachs that acted like fermentation chambers, as gas-producing bacteria was needed to help digest their fibrous diets. This meant that Sauropods would fart, a lot. Jurassic Park would have been a smelly place indeed.
What is the scariest dinosaur fact you know?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.