Times are tough. It is hard to know what is up and what is down lately.
More and more we realize that being an ally to your friends, family, and co-workers is necessary to form healthy relationships to build ourselves up and raise the vibration and atmosphere.
Here are 5 things you can do to be a better ally:
- Listen, listen, and listen some more. Then respond. Many people are not fully listening to others opinions and thoughts. When you really listen, it is great to question the person as they pause. This shows you are paying attention and in turn gives them the ability to trust you and share more than they probably expected. Reciprocating with questions is key and opens up the conversation. It seems odd to do, but the more questions you ask the more you turn it to the other person where they really open up.
- Don’t gossip and use your voice to challenge negative talk. Gossiping about others is the lowest form of communication. It wastes your time and others time as well. Bad mouthing others makes you look worse then the person you are gossiping about. It makes you look insecure. It is better to stop the gossip in its tracks and redirect the person gossiping about another to the person he or she is gossiping about. It is better to be direct, then bad mouth others. It creates a dysfunctional environment and wastes time. Step up and refocus your energy into things you can control.
- Sit down. Be Humble. No one likes someone who brags all the time. It makes you look insecure. Bragging about yourself makes others cringe. In order to be an ally to your comrades, humility is the key to respect and trust.
- Be Resilient. Bad things happen all the time, however things can always be worse. In order to dig yourself out of a hole, you need a good plan. If the same plan does not work time and time again, it’s time to change the plan. Reach out to mentors, experts, or YouTube to find out how to reach your goals and redirect yourself to a more desirable situation.
- Engage with your Community. There are many different ways to network with others. From MeetUp, MeetMe, to LinkedIn, there are always events for you to network with others that have the same interests, hobbies, and goals. Find your local business groups to check out what events are out there to network and work with others. The more people the meet, the more you expand your opportunities.
What do you do in your world to be a better ally?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.