As we all journey into the New Year, there is so much to be grateful for in 2021! First if you are reading this, you’ve survived one of the hardest years of humanity. With COVID, the pandemic, Omicron, and mass hysteria, somehow we’ve stayed sane enough to get to this article and revamp our mindset as we come into 2022.
I am so grateful for my family, who has supported me through every part of my life either hard or triumphant. I am grateful for my friends that have stood by me no matter what. I am grateful for my grandmother who passed away this year and gave me such an amazing childhood. I am grateful for my mother that even though she struggled, she is still able to be there for me when I need her. I am grateful for my father who taught me how to work hard and never, under any circumstances, give up.
That being said, I know times are tough for everyone now and it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. But remember, we all carry the light of God within us and it’s time to shine.
Here are Leverage Ambition’s 30 days of happiness tasks that will give you back that pep in your step, honoring your best self and reminding you who you really are…AMAZING + BLESSED!
- Take a hot bath with bath salts and flower petals and relax for an hour.
- Meditate to a nice relaxing sound bath video.
- Listen to the birds outside for an hour.
- Write a poem about what you are looking at right now.
- Go out of your way to compliment 5 people this week.
- Pay it forward by paying for the person behind you in the fast food line.
- Donate to the homeless, whether it be food, socks, or worn clothes and blankets, they could always use a helping hand.
- Make a great music mix to get your excited about the week to come.
- Try a new hobby.
- Pick a room in your house that needs a tune up and get to it.
- Watch the sunrise on the beach.
- Have a Netflix pajama day.
- Try hiking one of your local trails.
- Visit a new local restaurant and treat yourself.
- Write a gratitude list.
- Read a new motivational book.
- Test drive a new car.
- Call an old friend that you haven’t talked to in a while.
- Create a new Pinterest board of new things you like and would love to try like new recipes, room designs, or creative projects.
- Listen to old school music and reminisce on the good old days.
- Clean your car and get a new good smelly scent in it. I love the coconut smell, as it reminds me of a tropical island.
- Write a new journal entry about something you want.
- Bake a cake and give it to your neighbor.
- Visit a park you’ve never been to before.
- Check out your local Goodwill store and buy something funky to add to your wardrobe.
- Donate any old clothes that you are not wearing anymore to your local donation box.
- Have a solo dance party and work your magic!
- Light a few candles for intentions that you’d like to achieve today.
- Buy some flowers for yourself and add them to your kitchen table.
- Journal about a fictional character and how they overcome a crazy challenge.
Will you be taking the Leverage Ambition 30 Days of Happiness Challenge?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.