The start of the week is here!
I love to have a checklist of reminders when I wake up to help slow me down and keep me centered. I always feel like there is a mad dash for my car keys while checking my email messages as soon as my eyes open from my slumber.
The reality is that it is healthy to take care of your mind, body and soul before stepping into the office. When I do a good amount of self-care before I Speedy Gonzalez out the door, I am brighter, lighter and better when conquering the day.
Here is my perfect Monday morning checklist that I like to use as I hop to it and get ready for the day.
- Be Grateful I Woke Up.
- Thank God for All of My Blessings.
- Read An Inspiring Quote.
- Morning Mantra. Examples: today I will give my all, today I will grow, and today I will be grateful.
- Ask Simple Questions. Some examples include: what’s important to do today, can I help others today, how can I step into the magic of life today, how can I create today?
- Be Present and Be Mindful.
- Drink Lemon Water.
- Drink Tea.
- Eat Fruit & Protein.
- Get Some Walking In. Whether it’s a hike or a walk down the road, I enjoy the time I have and like to get my endorphins running happy with a brisk walk.
- I Stretch. I do some light yoga too.
- I Use My Stretchy Bands to Tone My Arms. I do 2 sets of 20 arm reps.
- I Shower.
- I Dress Becomingly. This means doing my hair.
What extra things do you incorporate into your daily routine?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.