Most times I am able to be the yes woman. I am known to say yes to everything.
Can you help me with my cover letter?, said my sister. YES, I said.
Can you help me write this article?, said my co-worker. YES, I said.
Can you help me with my homework”, said my son. YES, I said.
Can you make dinner?, said my husband. YES, I said.
After all of these requests, I find it hard saying yes to the things that I actually want to do for me.
With that, we’ve come up with 8 ways to politely say no that will get you out of the obligation and back to doing the things you would like to do.
- I am honored you asked me but I can’t do it.
- Unfortunately, it’s not a great time for me to do it.
- I appreciate you thinking of me but I can’t commit to that right now.
- Sorry I cannot commit to that at the moment.
- No, thank you for offering but I am unable to accept this commitment.
- This is not a great time for me to do this, apologies.
- I am unable, however have you tried (insert name here)?
- Sounds not, but I am not available.
What ways do you say no?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.