Valentine’s Day is almost here! Love is in the air. I love Valentine’s Day as it is filled with loved ones. There are many fun things to do, including cooking together and watching movies at home. I am quite the homebody, so I really love to hang out at home and cuddle with my sweetie.
The reality is going to a theater can be a drag. You have to get all dressed up and spend a lot of money, when you can just have a quiet night at home. Less pressure is best, and saving money is key.
Here are 10 FREE Valentine’s Day movies that are in the romantic comedy realm so you can watch with your significant other tonight.
- THE DEAL – Meg Ryan is the best at romantic comedies! Known for other big hits like Sleepless in Seattle, she is really the queen of romantic comedies. In this movie LL Cool J tries to win her over, and this is a great way to kick off Valentine’s Day.
- NO REGRETS – Will Smith does it again with this romantic comedy about dating for a longer period of time. He has been dating his high school sweetheart for over 12 years. His sweetie meets a family during her layover, and learns some new lessons about love. If you love Will Smith, you have to check this one out.
- FINDING NORMAL – America’s Sweetheart, Candace Cameron, is in this Hallmark movie that many have watched more than once! You may remember that Candace Cameron was in Full House as the oldest child. She does such a lovely job in this movie. She plays a hardworking nurse that makes a trip out to Bridgehampton, Long Island to meet her honey and things get a little crazy. This is a soft movie, nothing cruel or bad happens and it is clean too. Simple and sweet, this is a great Valentine’s Day catch to help you feel good this Valentine’s Day.
- HOW TO TRAIN YOUR HUSBAND – What a funny movie! This successful therapist gets a great idea to help her husband by trying to change him to fit her needs. This is a hilarious rendition of realizing that you can’t change anyone but yourself. As hard as you try, you can’t change anyone however her attempts are entertaining. Great Valentine’s Day flick!
- A LITTLE BIT OF HEAVEN – The summary of this movie is from YouTube! An irreverent young woman (Kate Hudson) who uses her humor to avoid intimacy has a life-changing visit from her doctor in this divinely funny dramatic comedy. This movie features the greats like Kathy Bates, Gael García Bernal, Whoopi Goldberg and Peter Dinklage.
- NOT CINDERELLA’S TYPE – Indy lives with her aunt and uncle and believes her life is fine until an accident brings a new guy into her life. Bryant Bailey is not Indy’s type – she’s never been into guys like him. But then again, she’s never really known anyone so stubborn and caring that can also help her discover who she is and what she’s worth. A modern telling of Cinderella, based on the novel by Jenni James.
- PENELOPE – Christina Ricci (Speed Racer) stars as Penelope, a lonely heiress who has spent her entire life trying to break a strange family curse that left her with the nose of a pig. When she meets a charming aristocrat (James McAvoy, Atonement) who seems to see beyond her physical appearance, Penelope begins to learn that loving herself is more important than breaking the curse. Also starring Reese Witherspoon (Legally Blonde) and Catherine O’Hara (Best In Show), Penelope is a delightful modern-day fairy tale for the entire family.
- HUSBAND FOR HIRE – In order to receive a hefty sum of money from her family, Lola (Nadine Velazquez, “My Name is Earl”) must wed a Hispanic man. With no potential suitors on the horizon, she resorts to paying a stranger to marry her, but problems arise when her future husband’s ethnicity is called into question. Starring American TV icons Erik Estrada, Mario Lopez and Mark Consuelos.
- MY FIRST MIRACLE – In this heartwarming inspirational film, a teenage girl battling cancer hopes to find her first true love. Destiny brings her together with a runaway. Together they witness a miracle and a love deeper than she could have ever expected.
- BEAUTIFUL BEAST – In a twist on the classic Beauty and the Beast tale, Isabelle is all beauty on the outside. A glamour-queen socialite, she spends her days spoiling herself and spending money like it s going out of style. When Isabelle injures herself and gets lost in an isolated winterland, she stumbles on the solitude of Jeremy, a man hiding from both the world and his past. He s the first person to put Isabelle in her place, and Isabelle realizes she might be more beast than she wants to admit. Through Jeremy’s influence, she begins to change and fall in love. But will she revert to the beast and give up her chance at real love when she returns home?
What movies are your favorite romantic comedies to watch on Valentine’s Day?
#leverageambition #leverageambi1 #leverage #ambition #eat #drink #wegotthatyummyyummy #life #family #winning #winningagain #videogames #gamingsuckers #twitch #amazon #youtube #etsy #netflix #instagram #twitter #movies #entertainment #latest #newreleases #shop #talktous #beyou #begreat #beyoubegreat
A Part of Waterview Marketing
Leverage Ambition participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
©2021 Leverage Ambition. All rights reserved.